All Omax watches are individually tested for water resistance and vary from 3ATM - 5ATM; please review details under watch descriptions. For your convenience, please review the table below for additional information:
Additional Water Resistance Care
- Do not put the watch in water while the crown is pulled out.
- Do not turn or pull the crown while the watch is wet
- Although the watch is tested for water resistance, over time, gasket tends to wear out so preservation is key. For longevity and preservation, wipe moisture off the watch with a soft dry cloth whenever needed.
- Avoid running the watch directly under the faucet; the pressure from the water is enough to result in moisture penetration.
- If using the watch in sea water, be sure to wash the watch with fresh water and wipe with a dry cloth
- Avoid dropping the watch on hard surfaces as watch casing and movements are sensitive and can get aesthetically damaged fairly easily as a result
- Avoid keeping the watch in extreme hot temperatures that may cause moisture and accelerate the deterioration of your timepiece